What is Traffic Fireball?
Traffic Fireball is a video training course that teaches you 5 unique methods for driving traffic to your website or sales pages.
It is divided up into 5 different modules, with most modules containing multiple related services so that you can pick the service that works best for you.
What do you think about Traffic Fireball?
Over the past few weeks I have been analyzing the amount of traffic I drive to my different sites.
And the results have been surprising…but not in a good way.
I realized that I am doing a terrible job of driving traffic to my sites.
So, when I saw that Alessandro Zamboni was releasing a traffic course I immediately had to see what it was all about.
Alessandro was nice enough to grant me review access and I consumed the course as quickly as I could!
What I like:
Alessandro kicked the course off with a site I had never heard of and think will be a big traffic boost. I immediately followed along with his training, created an account, and have begun using the site.
This one gold nugget of a site is worth the price of the course!
The rest of the modules cover methods that are probably a little more familiar to many Internet Marketers.
I have tried a couple of the site before, but definitely learned some new insights and strategies.
The best thing is that Alessandro gives really good advice on how to properly use each platform, which I was not doing.
What I don’t like:
Overall, I am very impressed with Traffic Fireball and think Alessandro delivers quality traffic training.
Two things I wish were included in the training:
- A case study showing the exact results from one or two of the traffic methods.
- A video explaining how to track the results of your efforts.
Ultimately, I think that each method will work, but it will take some trial and error to see which ones are the most effective and worth the time investment.
Are there any upsells?
Traffic Fireball 10 ($27) – 10 proven inexpensive paid traffic methods that consistent convert leads into sales.
Bing Ads Video Series ($37) – A special video series on how to use Bing Ads to drive massive traffic to your sites.
YouTube Ads Video Series ($57) – Use super-inexpensive YouTube Ads to drive tons of traffic to your offers.
Like with many courses, Traffic Fireball provides multiple traffic sources and methods.
It is easy to go into “information overload” and fall into one of these traps:
- Try every single method at once and become overwhelmed with the amount of time it takes and give up.
- Be overwhelmed by the number of options and never get started.
So, this is my suggestion…
- Watch the entire training and take notes.
- Make note of which sites and methods you think would work best for your niche and offers.
- Make sure you have Google Analytics or another analytics system enabled on your site.
- Make a plan to try one or two of the methods every day for a week or two.
- Use Google Analytics to see how much traffic you receive from the new methods.
- Decide whether either methods were effective.
- Repeat the previous steps using the one or two of the other methods.
What about the bonuses, Jay?
Alessandro is throwing in the following bonuses…
And I am throwing in additional FREE traffic and website analytics training…