PandaText will officially be launching on April 8th.
The PandaText team is holding a special webinar on April 7th, 2016 at 7pm EST.
Register for the webinar HERE.
97% of Americans text at least once a day
Don’t believe me?
Check out just a few business-specific texting statistics…
- 79% of companies believe customers want SMS/text support. (ICMI)
- 80% of people are currently using texting for business (eWeek)
- 38% of contact centers currently offer SMS, and 23% have plans to add it in the next 12 months. That means 61% of contact centers will offer SMS support in 2016. (Dimension Data)
- Millenials prefer automated text messaging over IVR, including speech-based solutions. (Frost & Sullivan)
- SMS text chat converts a $6-$20 call to a chat that costs pennies per session. (Forrester & ContactBabel)
And the list goes on and on…and this does not even include the rest of the general texting statistics!
If you are a business owner that is ignoring this powerful, profit-producing customer engagement technology…
it was nice knowing ya!
What is PandaText?
If this is your first time on the Rave Review site you may have noticed a couple of unique customer engagement tools.
The first one was a quick pop-up asking if you would like to allow this site to send you push notifications. That is powered by an amazing product called PushLotus, which we reviewed a few weeks ago.
The other one is on the middle left of the screen…
Try clicking it.
Go ahead…fill out the form and send me a text. I will do my best to respond quickly…depending, of course, on what time it is here on the East Coast of the US.
This engagement tool is called PandaText.
PandaText is a customer engagement tool that enables you to quickly engage in conversations with your site visitors to answer questions, fulfill orders, schedule service, or simply to say “hi”.
How Does PandaText Work?
Before we enter the dreaded “Geek Zone” let me address the first question that probably popped into your head…what about SMS charges…is this tool going to rack up huge monthly bills?
The simple answer…no.
**Warning – Geek Speak Zone**
PandaText uses Twilio for the messaging backend.
Twilio is a messaging, voice, video, and authentication API…um…a cloud communication platform…um…basically, Twilio provides the communication infrastructure that powers PandaText (and thousands of other communication platforms).
Signing up and ordering a number from Twilio is very simple.
Once you have the Twilio number and have it configured within PandaText…you simply create a widget inside the PandaText web console and then place the code that is generated on your website.
Don’t worry…there’s video instruction for how to do all of this.
**Exiting Geek Speak Zone**
Now, back to “how much is this going to cost me every month?”
Currently, a local Twilio number runs $1 per month and SMS text messages cost $0.0075 a piece.
Yes, that’s right…only $0.0075 a piece.
That’s $8.50 for a phone number and 1000 text messages.
For the vast majority of businesses the quick setup and monthly costs should not be an issue.
Become a Raving Fan…
Get news, updates, and reviews delivered right to your inbox.
Show Me the Money
OK, great…a pretty cool platform but how is it going to generate more money for my business?
There are three approaches you can consider with PandaText:
- Use PandaText for your business.
- Become a PandaText Reseller and sell it as a service to other businesses.
- Do both!
PandaText for Your Business
Because every business is unique there can be many ways to add PandaText to your customer engagement strategy. Below are just a few ideas…
- Car Dealership – Enable customers to browse your inventory online and then engage your sales department directly.
- Any Service Company – Enable customers to initiate a conversation with your dispatcher to schedule service.
- Restaurant (that take reservations) – Send out a push notification (via PushLotus) allow people to respond to grab the reservation via PandaText.
- Real Estate Agents – Like the car dealership above, prospective clients can quickly engage you when they see a listing on your website.
Become a PandaText Reseller
This is the one I have chosen. I see two very good target markets for PandaText…
- E-commerce Sites – Anyone running an e-commerce store would gain a leg up on the competition by offering such personal engagement to their customers.
- Local Businesses – Just like I mentioned above…local businesses of all kinds can use SMS services.
Depending on the focus of your business…it makes complete sense to utilize PandaText on your site AND sell it to other local businesses in order to generate a steady, recurring income.
Times are different.
I have three daughters ranging in age from 9 to 17. The number one form of communication with their friends is TEXTING!
It is their PREFERRED form of communication.
In fact…so much so…it has become my wife and I’s primary means of communication with them when they are at school, work, or just out with friends.
So, out of necessity…we have become huge TEXTERS!
What this means for businesses is this:
- If you want to target a younger audience you need to communicate with them the way THEY want to communicate.
- Realize that the parents of that younger audience are also very adept at texting and will utilize SMS to do business.
- Once people have opted in and granted you permission to text them you now have a way to communicate with them that is BETTER than email!
I have made the investment in PandaText because I see both the potential for my online businesses as well as the opportunity to build a reliable recurring income by reselling it to other local businesses.
I have tested PandaText had no problems.
I highly recommend you jump on the SMS Revolution in order to get ahead of your competition and increase your profits.
What About the Bonus, Jay?!
Yes, there are bonuses that will be in your JVZoo purchase area when you buy from me.
“LUCRATIVE LIST SECRETS”
Unleashed from Michael Cheney’s deep underground secret vault comes this gem-packed 60-minute audio interview which shows you;
* How to build a lucrative list from a standing start. (Even if you’re just starting out.)
* The biggest mistakes 97.9% of newbie list builders make. (And how to make sure you avoid them.)
* The deadliest list-building myth revealed. (You won’t belive your ears when you hear this.)
* Simple to follow, step-by-step actions you can take to get your first 1000 subscribers. (Fast and easy to do.)
* And rackloads more besides…
Systemize Your Business
- How to systemize your business and expand it by leaps and bounds.Imagine a business that has complete automation and control? How much more time and money would you be making?
- 4 lessons you can learn from the best-selling book called The E-Myth. It teaches you how to work ON your business instead of working IN your business. These invaluable lessons will surely make you think twice about your business.
- How McDonald’s leverages on the power of systemization to become one of the most popular franchises in the world, and how you can apply it too.
- How to start creating systems that run itself. I’ll share with you the tools and techniques to document and record every aspect of your business so you can simply hand it to your staff or outsourced worker and they can follow the system you’ve created.
- How to leverage on other people’s skills to streamline and automate your business like never before. This is the smartest and easiest way to grow your business.
- How to spread the word about your business so you can gain more leads and sales which means more money in your pocket and plenty of time for your favorite hobby.
- Simple little techniques to systemize your business without breaking a sweat. In the end, you’ll have a more organized way of getting things done instead of being all over the place!
- …and much, much more!