What is Autonars?
Autonars is a cloud-based platform that enables you to easily create automated webinars.
Product Name: Autonars
Launch Date: June 15, 2017
Launch Time: 10am EST
Launch Price: $34.95 – $67 (Depends on when you grab it.)
Upgrades: Autonars Pro, 4 Week Live Training, Agency Access
Product Creators: Brett Rutecky and Mike Thomas (Mike From Maine)
In this Autonars review we will look at the product funnel and examine the good and the bad.
Webinars are an excellent way to demonstrate the value of your product or service to an engaged audience. Autonars enables you to create automated webinars that can be viewed at any time of day or night.
The best way to check out Autonars is by checking out my Autonars Autonar. (Wow, that was a mouth full!)
Let’s look at the product funnel:
Autonars (front-end): $34.95 – $67 – The base Autonars web-based software is fully featured and comes with 2 done-for-you webinars that promote two of Brett & Mike’s products, Review Wizard and Group Traffic Profits.
Autonars Pro: $67 – Autonars Pro is the same software with 4 additional done-for-you webinars that promote four more products from Brett & Mike. With these products you get 100% commissions on sales.
4 Week Live Training: $47 – 4 weeks of live coaching on how to get traffic and make money with Brett and Mike.
Agency Access: $97 – $197 – This upgrade enables you to resell Autonars as your own product with everything done for you (hosting, updates, sales page and support).
What I like about Autonars:
Brett is known for putting out quality software that he personally supports and keeps running for years.
It is no secret that webinars are a great method for selling products and services. The problem is that webinar software is typically very expensive…usually a high monthly subscription.
The other issue with webinars is that they can be intimidating because you are basically doing a live presentation in front of tens to hundreds of viewers.
Autonars takes the idea of webinars and makes them accessible by being a one-time payment and by enabling you to prerecord your presentation.
I definitely like the idea of being able to create a polished presentation and uploading it to Autonars to automate it.
The other thing about webinars is that they are usually interactive…which creates a connection between the presenter and the audience.
Autonars gives viewers the ability to ask questions and gives you the ability to decide whether you want to answer those question live or through email.
Overall, in my testing the system worked as advertised and was very easy to setup.
What I don’t like about Autonars:
The two things I don’t like are this…
- Automated webinars definitely lose some of the interactive feel of live webinars. Autonars’ question/answer setup is understandable given that this is an automated webinar system and webinars could be running at any time of day or night.
Are there any bonuses?
Yes. Brett and Mike are included…
- ClickBar Gold Edition – Click Bar is a WordPress plugin that allows you to put a scarcity bar, with clickable Buy Now button and countdown timer on any of your posts.
- Facebook Pixel Insert – This WordPress plugin allows people to quickly and easily add their Facebook re-targeting pixel to every page/post.
- Jack Jacker Gold – This plugin allows you to “jack” most any website and put clickable links and banners over it.
- SupportChat – Enables you to quickly put an interactive live chat box on any WordPress site.
In addition I am throwing in…
- WP Conversion Tracker – Easily create trackable links with this simple yet powerful WordPress plugin.
- List Building Feedback – Use this unique WordPress plugin to build your email list by giving people choices.